After penning his memoir “Let Love” Have the Last Word, Common said that it was his team’s idea to think about releasing an album inspired by the book. What came of that plan is Common’s Friday morning release Let Love, however, the rapper wants listeners to enjoy the record as a separate entity from the memoir.
Check it out below!
- Good Morning Love ft. Samora Pinderhughes
- HER Love ft. Daniel Caesar
- Dwele’s Interlude
- Hercules ft. Swizz Beatz
- Fifth Story ft. Leikeli47
- Forever Your Love ft. BJ The Chicago Kid
- Leaders (Crib Love) ft. A-Trak
- Memories of Home ft. BJ The Chicago Kid & Samora Pinderhughes
- Show Me That You Love ft. Jill Scott & Samora Pinderhughes
- My Fancy Free Future Love
- God Is Love ft. Leon Bridges & Jonathan McReynolds