After releasing the ‘Gucci Pajamas‘ single with Chance The Rapper and Charlie Wilson, Guapdad 4000 has dropped his debut album Dior Deposits today.
He has enlisted artists like G-Eazy, Tory Lanez, E-40, Buddy, 6LACK, Terrace Martin and more on the 13-song project. Check it out below!
- Doing Too Much ft. Slimmy B
- Stuck With It ft. Tory Lanez
- First Things First ft. G-Eazy, Reo Cragun
- Gucci Pajamas ft. Chance the Rapper, Charlie Wilson
- Going Through It ft. E-40, Nef the Pharoah
- Scammin ft. Mozzy
- Izayah ft. Denzel Curry, Maxo Kream, KEY!
- Jigga Juices Prayer
- Iced Out Gold Chain
- Can’t Stop Finessing
- Rolex Rockstar ft. Buddy
- Prada Process ft. 6lack
- Stunt on Ghosts ft. Terrace Martin, Mansa